I know, I know. I am not the world's best blogger but rest assured that I have been out and about and will be reporting back about it all. Things I have done for the 30 Days' Wild since my last posting have included:
* Noticing which flowers attract pollinators and which don't, especially in my garden.
* Photographing more wild flowers and escapes
* Smelling all the roses I can find!
* Yes I did get to dance in the rain but only once as we are having a drought
* Maintaining the more valuable (ie those attracting pollinators) plants in my garden and weeding out others
* Having a field day...